Member Services Administrator Pension - Winnipeg, MB
Application deadline: 12-03-2024
As a Member Services Administrator, you will be part of an administration team that provides high-quality administration, demonstrating outstanding and timely customer service services to multiple clients and their members. As a Member Services Administrator, you must be professional and highly organized, have excellent communication skills, with a strong work ethic, and the ability to work autonomously.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professionally respond to incoming telephone calls and walk-in inquiries from members and other points of contact regarding Pension and Benefits (Health & Welfare).
- Providing accurate and comprehensive information in an efficient manner and documenting the contact per department procedures.
- Return voicemails and respond to email inquiries within client service standards, investigating details and requesting assistance as appropriate.
- Process pension cases for events such as retirement, termination of employment, death, relationship breakdown, etc.
- Accurately maintain and update client databases on a regular basis.
- Quality control of year-end data input and verification of program output, including Benefit Statements.
- Calculate pension adjustments (PA), pension adjustment reversals (PAR), and past service pension adjustments (PSPA)
- File the Annual Information Return (AIR) and other regulatory forms with the applicable legislating body.
- Interpret and apply the provisions of the pension plans and various applicable provincial and federal legislation.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and plan members regarding data, administration, and interpretation of the pension plan text or plan policies/contracts in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide general administrative support such as typing, data entry, photocopying, filing, scanning, etc., as needed.
- Provide reception coverage, as required.
- Contribute to the team effort by completing other administrative tasks or projects as assigned.
- Any other duties needed to help drive to our Vision, fulfill our Mission, and abide by our Organization’s Values.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to maintain professionalism and tact while working in a dynamic team environment.
- Experience with pension plans, health benefit plans, or in the life insurance or financial services industry would be an asset.
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy of work.
- Excellent customer service skills, including an initiative to provide comprehensive service and information in response to inquiries.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks, including the ability to meet company service standard of one business day to respond to unusual inquiries or resolve problems.
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously (i.e., communicating with callers while retrieving information from systems and summarizing inquiries for call log).
- Bilingual (English and French) is a benefit but not a requirement.
- Successful completion of a background check is required.
At Ellement, we believe in investing in our business and operating it as effectively as we can. One of the best ways we know is by hiring great people. We also know that by investing in our employees and encouraging ongoing education, upgrading, and training, we’re building an environment where staff feel supported, involved, and engaged. We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits package, and ongoing support for your professional and personal growth.
If interested, please apply directly to Member Services Administrator Pension at Ellement Consulting Group | Jobs at Ellement Consulting Group (gohire.io)
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.