Bilingual Member Service Associate Call Centre - Winnipeg, MB
Application deadline: 09-03-2024
As a Bilingual Member Services Associate, you will be part of an administration team that provides high-quality administration services to multiple clients and demonstrates outstanding and timely customer service in English and French. You will have access to and regularly work with information that is highly confidential and critical in nature. As a Bilingual Member Services Associate, you must be professional and highly organized, have excellent communication skills, with a strong work ethic, and the ability to work autonomously.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming telephone calls from members and other contacts about Benefits (Health & Welfare) and Pension in a professional manner.
- Deliver accurate and comprehensive information in an efficient manner and document the contact per department procedures.
- Respond to voicemails and emails within client service standards, investigating details and requesting assistance when necessary.
- Provide knowledgeable and comprehensive responses to pension-related enquiries from clients and external professionals in a timely manner. Correspond with members of pension funds, pensioners, local union officials, Trustees, pension consultants, actuaries, auditors, and legal counsel as required.
- Contact health care providers, insurance carriers, or claimants to verify claims-related information.
- Review and correct daily quality assurance follow-up items, as assigned by Senior Claims Administrators.
- Collect information requested by members and health service providers, and coordinate mail-out with Reception.
- Thoroughly and accurately compile and summarize details about claim adjustments, claim appeals, and pension-related issues.
- Provide general administrative support, such as typing, data entry, photocopying, filing, scanning, etc., as required.
- Provide reception coverage, as needed.
- Contribute to the team's effort by completing other administrative tasks or projects, as assigned.
- Perform any other duties necessary to help drive our Vision, fulfill our Mission, and abide by our Organization's Values.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bilingual (English and French) is requirement for this role.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and tact while working in a dynamic team environment.
- Experience with pension plans, health benefit plans, or in the life insurance or financial services industry would be an asset.
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy of work.
- Excellent customer service skills, including an initiative to provide comprehensive service and information in response to inquiries.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks, including the ability to meet company service standard of one business day to respond to unusual inquiries or resolve problems.
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously (i.e., communicating with callers while retrieving information from systems and summarizing inquiries for call log).
- Successful completion of a background check is required.
At Ellement, we believe in investing in our business and operating it as effectively as we can. One of the best ways we know is by hiring great people. We also know that by investing in our employees and encouraging ongoing education, upgrading, and training, we’re building an environment where staff feel supported, involved, and engaged. We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits package, and ongoing support for your professional and personal growth.
If interested, please apply directly to Bilingual Member Service Associate Call Centre at Ellement Consulting Group | Jobs at Ellement Consulting Group (gohire.io)
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.