Bilingual Member Services Administrator - Ottawa, ON
Application deadline: 09-03-2024
As a Bilingual Member Services Administrator, you will be part of an administration team that provides high-quality administration services to multiple clients and demonstrates outstanding and timely customer service. You will have access to and regularly work with information that is highly confidential and critical in nature. As a Bilingual Member Services Administrator, you must be professional and highly organized, have excellent communication skills, with a strong work ethic, and the ability to work autonomously.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to telephone calls, emails and walk-in inquiries regarding Benefits and Pension.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive information and document as per department procedures.
- Return voicemails and respond to email inquiries within client service standards.
- Gather requested information for members, employers, and health service providers.
- Communicate with healthcare providers, insurance carriers, or others to verify claims-related
- Provide general administrative support, including typing, data entry, photocopying, filing,
- Assist with operational tasks like distributing and scanning incoming mail, coordinating mailouts,
- and processing outgoing mail.
- Provide administrative support to the team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Maintain professionalism and tact in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy in work.
- Excellent customer service skills, proactively providing comprehensive service and information.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks, meeting service standards and response
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including retrieving information, summarizing
- inquiries, and communicating with callers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and standard office administration procedures.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is required.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field, such as business administration or equivalent training
- acquired from a combination of relevant work experience and education
- 1-2 years of work experience in an office environment or field related to employee benefits,
- customer service or equivalent
- Must possess strong computer skills and demonstrate a satisfactory level of keyboarding speed
- and accuracy
- Experience in health benefit plans, pensions, or the financial services industry is considered an
- Fluency in English and French, verbal and written
At Ellement, we believe in investing in our business and operating it as effectively as we can. One of the
best ways we know is by hiring great people. We also know that by investing in our employees and
encouraging ongoing education, upgrading, and training, we’re building an environment where staff feel
supported, involved, and engaged. We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive
compensation, and benefits package, and ongoing support for your professional and personal growth.
We thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for a personal interview will be