Investment Performance Reporting Analyst (Winnipeg)
Application deadline: 19-02-2018
ABOUT ELLEMENT CONSULTING GROUP (ELLEMENT)
Ellement is a private, employee‐owned actuarial consulting firm that has been providing services to pension and benefit programs, including third party administration, investment consulting and governance consulting to clients across Canada since 1996.
Our mission is to design, implement, and manage employee benefit programs for individuals and institutions to provide economic security at a reasonable and affordable cost.
We currently have an opportunity for an Investment Performance Reporting Analyst to join our team in Winnipeg.
As an Investment Performance ReportingAnalyst, you will be part of an investmentteam that provides high quality analytical services to multiple clients, and demonstrates highly analytic thinking and timely customer service. As an Investment Performance Reporting Analyst, you must be professional and highly organized, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconciliation of custodian and investment manager data
- Data aggregation
- Produce and Review Monthly Flash Reports
- Produce and Review Quarterly Risk, Investment and Compliance Analytical Reports
- Quality control on monthly custodial reports
- Quarterly communication with all current and prospective investment managers
- Respond to inquiries from clients and investment managers regarding data and interpretation of analytical results
- Interpret and communicate quantitative and qualitive data to the consultant through Ad Hoc reporting
- Full ability to operate proprietary and external software in place
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- College diploma or Bachelor degree in a related field (mathematics, or business administration/commerce)
- Minimum three years of previous relevant work experience in the finance field is an asset
- Strong multi‐tasking skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Time management skills as well as the ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality related to private and business matters
- A working knowledge of accounting would be considered an asset
At Ellement, we believe in investing in our business and operating it as effectively as we can. One of the best ways we know is by hiring great people. We also know that by investing in our employees and encouraging ongoing education, upgrading, and training, we’re building an environment where staff feel supported, involved, and engaged. We offer a challenging, team‐oriented work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and ongoing support for your professional and personal growth.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our website at www.ellement.ca.